Tuesday 31 July 2012

Crochet Bibs and Bands

Catching up by showing my latest crochet creations. 
I can now show the first two bibs as they have been received by Sarah's gorgeous little newbie Ruby. Take a look at Sarah's blog.... she is doing so well, managing to produce lots of lovely artwork after producing such a beautiful baby girl.
A rather kitch bright one which I made en route to Slovenia...
and a pretty girly one...made in Ljubljana. they bring back lovely memories of our fabulous trip to Cardarian's Happy Place.
I also made quite a few of these little flowers into bag charms by adding beads and bells and a key ring
The flowers made cute little bracelets, (which I forgot to photograph before giving them away), decorations on hair slides and headbands like these below which are for the Brighton Belles.
I keep changing the shape of the bibs and made these two....
but don't know which one I like best but they all do the same job!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!! I love the bright colorful one the best :)
What a great idea to slide the flowers onto one of those skinny headbands too - I think I will be trying that!!

Cardarian said...

So lovely all of them! I bet the Brighton Belles will love their new headbands! I need one too at the moment as my hair is everywhere! :-) ! We are back to the heatwave again!
Lots of hugs
Cardarian
Ps.: Do you still know how to say cheese????

Lynne said...

Arghhhhhh! Love those stripey bibs!!! And the flowers! I HAVE NO TIME TO BE GETTING MY CROCHET HOOKS OUT! Don't tempt me!

Elizabeth said...

Fabulous crochet work - the bibs are terrific and I love the flowers ... I think my granddaughter would wear a headband like that if I made her one, I just have to find a good flower pattern. I suppose the multi-coloured bibs are the most practical given what can be spilled over them, but my favourite is the last one, the white with green trim is so pretty. Elizabeth xx

cockney blonde said...

They're amazing Jo. I'm so glad you taught me how to crochet as I'm really enjoying it, x

sam21ski said...

Wow Jo, you've been busy. Fab creations xxx

Redanne said...

Sarah is doing amazingly well isn't she? And still producing amazing projects too. I love everything you are showing today, love all the colours in the bibs and the flowers are just gorgeous. Crafty hugs, Anne x

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I have been checking out your older posts - what fun projects to see! I love your crocheted items - so beautiful! Wishing you happiness today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane