Friday 6 August 2010

Eyes and Eyelets

This month's KCUK Challenge is to use scraps and eyelets.
 I was emptying my waste paper bin (Yes! amazingly I do it now and then and usually when it's refuse collection day as I recycle everything I possibly can) when I spotted the scrap of card on which I tried out all the eye stamps I own, before I made my E for Eyes page for the alphabet swap.
It looked just right for the challenge after masking the eyes and adding script to the voids. With a few co-ordinating eyelets down one side, it fitted the bill. If I had set out to make this card I probably would have pondered long and hard in deciding where to place them but these eyes arrived there by accident and were subsequently salvaged from the bin!! 
Don't miss the tiny green gem as the dot over the letter i in the word "bright" as I had to really fiddle to apply it!. 
Thanks to everyone who popped by from WOYWW to view my creative chaos on Wednesday and for all the lovely, friendly, constructive, supportive, understanding, fun, etc., etc., comments! I really enjoy doing the same to as many, (as time allows) of you and there's still plenty of you for me to spy on.........
Have a great weekend......... I'm excited to be going to Victoria Stampers tomorrow, for a great crafting day with so many friends.  

8 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Bit of serendipity, eh, Jo? Love it - it's gorgeous.

sam21ski said...

WOW Jo, this is stunning and all from a scrap of paper xxxx

Neet said...

I love "eyes" and this is just lovely - the linking of them is perfect.

Lynne Moncrieff said...

That background is stunning and how you incorporated so many images yet it all flows. Wonderful. Lynne M

cockney blonde said...

Brilliant Jo, love it, x

Tinkertaylor said...

Lots to "look" at! Enjoy your day crafting.

Joanne said...

This is really lovely. Very clever and most impressive.
Luv Joanne x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

That's fabulous Jo, the eyes really look so artfully placed ;-) Hard to believe they are so well placed by accident.
Anne xx