Wednesday 6 January 2010

Yummy Backgrounds




Had time for a short craft burst after dinner and made some more yummy backgrounds and really messed up my hands once again. This technique was to be part of the workshop I was due to host on Saturday but sadly it's likely to be cancelled, hopefully deferred, due to the snow and ice. 


I added the top photo as an afterthought as I found the piece of card drying in my craft room and just love the colours and swirls.


I've been asked to explain the technique and it looks like I'll be telling all the how to do info, here, very soon, if the class doesn't happen.... so watch this space.

6 comments:

Larisa said...

very talented job! These backgrounds can be a whole picture themselves ))))))

Tinkertaylor said...

Goreous effects, hope we get a tutorial sorry if that means your workshop is cancelled.

Robin said...

Beautiful colors and textures on your backgrounds.

Sherry said...

Oh will keep my eyes peeled as the backgrounds look amazing!

cockney blonde said...

Love the backgrounds Jo, x

Far North said...

What stunning backgrounds! Looking for follow-up with directions...did I miss it?