Tuesday 26 January 2010

Tatty Heads/ air blasted alcohol ink

Feeling blue and sad that my DD2, her DH and babe have today returned to Germany....always a low time, so tomorrow I'm going to craft in an attempt to cheer me up so hope to post some results.


Have to go to Brighton on Sunday to help DD1 who has baby girl No 2 within the next month. Her 2 year old is lively (but lovely) and so I can take her out, entertain her, cook and help about the house. What are Mums for?


Above is a card using a background made with alcohol ink dropped onto glossy card then blasted with compressed air and stamped with two of my Tatty Head designs stamps from www.stampattack.co.uk


I'm pleased to say that Olive in Warrington, England, and Karin in Sweden, have received their blog candy prizes and I hope Katarina and Wyld Cat receive their's very soon.

0 comments: