Tuesday 17 November 2009

Decorations


I had a great day on Sunday, demonstrating and making backgrounds with Alcohol Inks, Distress Inks and Cosmic Shimmers, for Stampers Gallery in Tarleton. Always a good day there with Sue and Graham and all the customers are so friendly. A lovely atmosphere and it was busy, busy, busy all day.
I made a few things to show how to use the backgrounds produced and I was asked by so many people for instructions, so these pictures may help.
The above string of little trees are cut from card spritzed with Cosmic shimmers over sequin waste. They have a little pocket inside to hold sweets or a gift. The pocket is made by wrapping the purple paper round a matchbox then folding in and gluing one end. The tree shapes are decorated and stuck to the back and front.

1 comments:

Neet said...

I'd forgotten about these - must find the ones you made me when I get my decs out - they loooked great last year over our double door.